RAPIDE QUICKSILVER SECONDARY CAT REPLACEMENT PIPES – 2010 ON.
£643.80 excl. VAT
ASTON MARTIN RAPIDE QUICKSILVER SECONDARY CAT REPLACEMENT PIPES – 2010 ON.
Suitable for all Rapide models. Quicksilver have developed secondary catalyst replacements for the Rapide. The pipes are direct replacement for the original position cats and offers the driver improved performance, an enhanced sports sound and reduced weight.
Dyno tests show a 16bhp improvement, increased mid-range torque and noticeably improved throttle response.
– Accelerated gas-flow draws heat away more efficiently to reduce under-bonnet temperatures – particularly important for a tuned engine.
– These catalyst replacement pipes produce a crisper exhaust note which, coupled with the improved response, deliver a more ‘race car’ experience.
– Substantial weight reduction of 6 kilos over the OE parts.
– The original lambda sensors are retained in their correct positions for the proper operation of the OBD2 (on-board diagnostics) system.
– They are ‘plug & play’ requiring no retuning or other modifications.
Simple to fit with a 25 year guarantee!!